söndag 13 november 2011

underbara

B Y R O N   B A Y
I Love You!
Meet so many amazing people!



The weather has been lovely.
And my week here is soon over.
The balcony outside our room has been really busy.
Room 31 and 32 is the best one´s!
The hostel is full with Canadian English and Swedish people.
The last couple of days has been wicked.

We can start from 11-11-11 my favorite day. Because 11 is My Lucky nr.
I was outside on the balcony. The girls in room 32 was smoking and Molly and Elle as well
And I just said. Lets rent a car and go to Nimbin.
Said and done.
5 blonde girls in a car on our way to Nimbim.

In the car we laughed most of the time. a bit crazy to just ask people you dont know and just go.
That is what I call Life! Freakin Fantastic!
Nimbin was fun. You have to explore it.
And on friday night there was a fullmoon party.
And thats about it.
Today is our last day together :(






Peace

3 kommentarer:

  1. inser att jag måste boka resa!
    bali... thai... anywhere med good feeling.. hur ser rutten ut nu eller är det helt random??
    /lillis

    SvaraRadera
  2. vad heter hostelet du bor på? :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Backpackers Inn. :) Ja boka resa! RESA ÄR LIVET!
    so far har jag bokat Fiji 5e dec, NZ18 dec 31 dec Bangkok. Sen är det fritt. :

    SvaraRadera