onsdag 4 april 2012

I was on my own

Sunday drinks at The clock Hotel.
With people from work. It was time to say Good Bye. 
This was my begining of my 5 month trip.
A cab later and I was on the bus station.
I sat down next two girls. Asked them were they where heading.
Same bus as me. Byron Bay.
We talked a bit on the bus and the girls joined me to Backpackers Inn on the beach.

Elle and Molly are my 2 reem english girls! Our week in Byron was magical!


Best hostel ever and we hooked up with 11 canadians. JESUS CHRIST

Think Byron is one of my high lights on my trip accually. 
We had so much fun and the people we were hanging out with was outstanding. 
We rented a car up to Nimbin. Havnt  u been there GO! just for 1 hour or so. 
Its like going back to the 70´s.... nuff said. 

7 days in one of Australias best places ever, passed by so fast. It was really hard leaving everyone. 
Still talking on Facebook so thats cool =) 
I had my next stop in Noosa. The girls came a couple of days later.. 
Noosa is Beautiful but nothing special. And now me and Amanda was reunited as well. 
A week in Noosa was to long..

We did Fraser Island which was freaking amazing. 
Living in tents, with dingos and lots of disgusting animals...
I almost died from a spider.


A abourgin fell in love with me, he gave me a boomarang.  
Those 3 days we lived on porridge,apples and 2min noodles. 
And in Fraser we met Ollie and Coco! Two crazy english. Hilarious!  
FICK DU DIN LÖN? 2 KOPPARBERGS TACK! 
(it means, did u get your salary and 2 cider plz) 
this couple were spending way to much time in a pub in London. 
And therefor they could talk some swedish!(swedish bartenders)

On this trip I met so Many ENGLISH people and they are all amazing
Same kind of humour as Swedish and always really really polite..

Anyhoo, Fraser is a must in OZ. 
12 more hours on a bus up to Airlie Beach. WHIT SUNDAYS
Have a look at this video and you understand that we had the time of our life AGAIN....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar