onsdag 4 april 2012

Day 1

Last year when I decided to move I paniced over being home in a 
cold country as Sweden. There is no sunlight and all people talk about is:
FIKA! FIKA!(coffee coffee)and AW! And how boring the weather is. 

I love the feeling of warm wind being barefoot and have a 
glas of red wine a monday night instead of Fridays and Saturdays.
No other day in Sweden is like forbidden, well almost. 
You are most likely an alcoholic if you drink other days then the weekend. Anyhoo.
 Said and done. She moved 5 weeks later.

Alone to Sydney. The best day of my life. I ddnt know it then, but gosh what I love my self for being spontaneous and daring.

Fletcher Street in Tamarama. Lived with two amazing guys.  
Brett and Ed!Many crazy memories from that flat.
Lots of wine few dinners some movie nights and one heater..




Tina was fully hating me for some reason!
My first three weeks I ddnt work in Sydney.
I was enjoying Bondi and just being free..






Just before I left Sweden I wrote on a site for backpackers, there was a gurl who respond on my mail. Her name is Amanda. Since day 1 we have been together. Almost like a couple. 
Without fights just lots of understanding for one and another.
We love the colour black. We like the same music, Im blond She a brownie. And she eats Messmör which is strange but other then that we are like sisters.
 Its one year when we becomes Sambos next week! 
Hurray for us! <3



In late april I started to work at Kawa on Crown Street. 
Miranda became a Barista and Kawas Dj.
Since I LOVE MUSIC I think I had the best job ever. 
Amazing co-workers and we had so much fun!
sometimes we cried because our job was a bit tense but most of the time it was crazy!
I June I had to go home to my lovely papa.
Spent the summer in Sweden, worked like 3 days a week.
7 weeks of havin fun spending time with family and friends.HA! 
WHY NOT! 
Thats how life should be right..

28th of august I was back in Sydney. I remember how happy I was when I came back.
It felt like home. I was now living at Blair Street. With two amazing gurls.
Clair and Cecilia. Ed was in NY soo I had his room for a few weeks there.
Bondi will always has a special place in my heart.
Aright. The City.
Bourke Street in Surry Hills. Lovely house.
I was sharing with 3 more people. 5min walk to my job.Perfect.
an epic day was Park Life.
Saw so many cool bands.
Kimbra, Milo, Crystal fighters, Santigold whom I was up and danced with on the stage =)
Digitalism, Lykke Li, and many more..


My time in Surry was awesome but I need to be close to the water.
I decided that I needed to have a holiday.
I resigned at work left Sydney in the begining of Novemember...

To be contiued...

1 kommentar:

  1. sjukt underbart liv... FREE LIVING with lots of love...
    Varma vindar, skvalpande vågor...
    thailand ligger mig varmt om hjärtat, easy living with lots of friends... mmm... men kommer säkert bli gött att komma hem till din familj och kramas... :)
    Take care!

    SvaraRadera