lördag 3 december 2011

First thing first I´ll eat your brain...

Lovers.
Hope your all good :)
Let me tell you a story about Miss Miranda and her wife Amanda.


.
Lets start from 4pm the 2th of dec.
Miranda & Amanda getting ready for the night.
Afterparty with the people on the boat.
Ben who invited us for some Beerpong before going to
the Bar but he ddnt answer his phone ..
So we drank our beer sitting on the street.
Because the rain was POORING.
Our Blondie was a bit late from work.
Pretty funny accually when he was passing by.
Its not okay to drink in public in Australia.
We ddnt think about that. 
Anyhoo. 
Down at the bar I had my purse at the table.
3 sec later it was gone. :( 



I think this is the first time someone stolen something from me.
Bad luck a day before a flight to Brisbane. 
And also I leave Australia on monday to Fiji.
Good luck getting into a country without passport. ;(

Lets just say that this day has been one big mission!
But we have been laughing a lot anyway.


Im in Brisbane now and apparently the police got my wallet.
But I still don´t know what´s left in it .
I will ask the Police officer If he can give my stuff to the driver
On a  Grey Hound Bus. And hopefully Ill have my things on Monday.




We dont even have a room at our hostel. It was full ! 
Soo we got offered to sleep in the movie room.
11pm we got a madras in there. And all we want to do now is to sleeeeeep..

Crazy tired a bit hangover.Both of us is full of bites from Sandflies!
........
Just another day with the Swedes.
 Over & And Out

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar