lördag 3 december 2011

The curious case if Miranda Rebecca.

Another day with problems.
This is how it is atm.
Police has my passport +10 dollars and my Visa Cards.
Yay!
But I´m in Brissy and my stuff is in Airlie.
On the weekends there is no post offices open so
I have to wait til monday.
But I can´t. My flight to Fiji is on Monday 10.40 pm.
Without my passport I can´t leave this country :(
Amanda came up with this brilliant idea of handing it over to a busdriver.
So 100 calls later to the police and trying to reach the Greyhound bus.No luck there.
Until this morning. The police can do it. But I have to pay 20 dollars.
Can you fucking believe this! I have 10 dollars ? 
-You have to pay 20 dollars to get it on the bus.
And If I don´t get my passport I´m fucked big time.
WHERE IS THE LOVE IN THIS WORLD HA!???? 

 This situation is unbelievable and I think
I have´nt realized how bad it accually is.
Thank god for a strong mind and 
an 


Amanda Lovisa

1 kommentar:

  1. Livet ger dig många prövningar ser jag! Du kan inte låna pengar av nån snäll själ så länge då? Good luck murre! // Kreta Mehlin :)

    SvaraRadera