fredag 2 mars 2012

Happy Friday too ya all!

We was a bit crazy this afternoon and left Kuta for a bit.
My Bracelat 4life,  has a store in one of the citys here.
Bought 2 new and also handed in my old one´s for polishing!
They gonna be like brand new. I bought these 5 years ago and Ive been
using them like everyday.  Cost a fortune but well worth it!
Soo hello and welcome Lovely Joy Jewelry, Love u already.
just a plain one with a small heart and 
one with orange colour, letters saying 
AMOURE
Also bought a new cap today. And new Vans. 
Gonna look reem this spring .....  :)

I was bored when Amanda had a shower so I played with her camera..

 All my LOVE to Karro who´s in LA ! 
Miss U a lot ...

 The LA cap is Amanduuurs, 
Well Well Well
Time to sleep. Up early tomorrow,
Important skype sesh in the mornin then head of to
Ubut ...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar